It’s that time of the semester.
You know… the time of the semester that makes you contemplate pulling out all of your hair and then lighting it on fire while you dance, naked, around the flames, in the hopes that maybe someone will see you and have you committed so that you have a legitimate excuse to NOT get everything done.
Or maybe that’s just me.
It’s been almost three weeks since I’ve had time to blog, and boy, do I miss it. But I haven’t had time to write anything that wasn’t in Russian. I know how you all feel about my Russian.
Да, я знаю, что вам не нравится когда я пишу по-русски.
Wait… wait… come back. I was just kidding. I’ll switch back to English now.
So, where have I been? Here’s the quick rundown.
- Watching a Steel Pan Drum Band.
- Speaking at Take Back the Night.
- Putting on a Multilingual Monologue Show…
- In a theatre with no stage lights.
- Attending Honors Day
- Attending Class…
- Dealing with the blow up of my car…
- Camping out in Calhoun to do copious amounts of Russian homework.
- Writing music in Russian.
- Calling the police on my delinquent neighbors.
- Making scheduling decisions about the fall semester.
- Planning to attend two conference in the first 12 days of June.
- Planning for Moscow.
- But not enough.